Sunday, April 1, 2012

Prints For Sale

I have a selection of limited edition giclee prints available to purchase. They are printed using archival inks on 100% cotton Hahnemühle Photo Rag archival fine art stock.

Please email me at stephen@stephencroweillustration.com if you'd like to purchase a print, or for more information. I will ship internationally, and you will be advised of the shipping costs when you make your enquiry.

The actual prints do not have the Cranky Machine blog address or the copyright on them.

Here are the prints!

Engineer

Image size 290mm x 410mm 
Edition of 50, hand numbered, titled and signed
$150.00 NZD

or

Image size 420mm x 594mm
Edition of 10, hand numbered, titled and signed
$320.00 NZD


Inghram's Approach

Image size 425mm x 260mm 
Edition of 50, hand numbered, titled and signed
$150.00 NZD

or

Image size 1200mm x 735mm
Edition of 5, hand numbered, titled and signed
$550.00 NZD




Victori and Ash

Image size 584mm x 800mm
Edition of 10, hand numbered, titled and signed
$380.00 NZD


Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks with regard to great post. I ‘m pleased confident this post has helped me save several hours of checking other equivalent posts just to find what precisely I was looking for. Just I have to say: Thank you!; Take a look at my site: http://www.oilpaintingsstore.com/discount.html/; Sign up to get $5!!!

    ReplyDelete